 Marketplace / Auctions / 478
    Re: eBay: Lego police stations, Motorcycle Shop, Aquazone —Michael Ulring
    (...) I just sorted through parts from two sets worth of 5571 and there were 2 clear 1x1 cylinder bricks, one per set. Hardly an economical (or trivial) way to get them, but for me it was another nice surprise in the vast part selection 5571 offers (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: eBay: Lego police stations, Motorcycle Shop, Aquazone —Steve Bliss
   (...) Cool. Maybe I *can* complete my Motorcycle Shop. I figured the 1x1 clear cylinders were just another element that TLG used to make, but don't anymore. Steve (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: eBay: Lego police stations, Motorcycle Shop, Aquazone —Adam Yulish
   (...) Actually, it has six (each helmet stand is two cyls high) (...) I used to think they were pretty rare, but I've been running across a number of them lately. I've got extras from my most recent box of 70s lego. Adam bwappo@ee.net (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)