 Marketplace / Auctions / 4666
  FA: (eBay) Parts from 19 copies of 7128 Star Wars Speeder Bikes

Hi, I bought 19 copies of the 7128 Star Wars Speeder Bikes sets and will auction most of the parts from these sets except the trooper minifigs. I have not put all the parts on eBay yet so if anyone is interested in any amount of pieces that come in (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)