 Marketplace / Auctions / 4666
FA: (eBay) Parts from 19 copies of 7128 Star Wars Speeder Bikes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 09:18:28 GMT

Hi,

I bought 19 copies of the 7128 Star Wars Speeder Bikes sets and will auction
most of the parts from these sets except the trooper minifigs.
I have not put all the parts on eBay yet so if anyone is interested in any
amount of pieces that come in these sets, just e-mail me and we can discuss
it.  I will put the rest of the pieces on eBay eventually if noone is
interested.

The following eBay auctions are currently underway:
(the starting bids are 99 cents for most of the items)

38 Dark Grey Backpacks:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270043703

76 Dark Grey Skis:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270044032

76 Brown Roof Bricks:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270047478

19 complete Luke Skywalker Minifigs w/light sabers:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270048708

19 Bright Green Plates:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270050572