 Marketplace / Auctions / 4539
  register for each Auczilla separately???

Todd, I have a question about Auczilla. I participated in the previous Auczilla (XI). Do I have to send you another message now to participate in the new, upcoming Auczilla? Or, am I already "registered" (and will have to de-"register" if I ever (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: register for each Auczilla separately???

(...) Well, I'm not Todd, nor do I play him on newsgroups. I do participate in Auczillas (Auczillai?) since about VIII, and you are, unless you specifically asked otherwise, on the mailing list for future Auczilla(s)(i). James (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: register for each Auczilla separately???

(...) No, you're automatically included by default. No need to send any new info unless your snail mail or email address changed... (...) Yup! (...) Yup! --Todd (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: register for each Auczilla separately???

(...) Me neither. (...) Let's try "Auczilla auctions". It's like Lego. Ben Roller (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)