 Marketplace / Auctions / 4540
Re: register for each Auczilla separately???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 19:57:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Franklin W. Cain writes:
Todd,

I have a question about Auczilla.
I participated in the previous Auczilla (XI).

Do I have to send you another message now
to participate in the new, upcoming Auczilla?

Or, am I already "registered"
(and will have to de-"register"
if I ever want to quit future Auczillas)?

Which is it, please?

Well, I'm not Todd, nor do I play him on newsgroups.  I do participate in
Auczillas (Auczillai?) since about VIII, and you are, unless you specifically
asked otherwise, on the mailing list for future Auczilla(s)(i).

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/