 Marketplace / Auctions / 4480
Re: Legos from Israel!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 02:42:04 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Douglas Pegram writes:
In lugnet.market.auction, Jean-marc Détraz writes:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
I didn't know that the lego from Israel have so much value
for the heck, look at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=253394332

Interesting He.

jm
Good luck getting someone to pay up over $200 for a couple of yellow
slopes/corners, I am amazed to say that even makes the bidding on Auczilla for
blue slopes look reasonable

Well, seeing as I think Gary Istok has mentioned that the yellow 3x3 low slope
corners were only in one or two sets, that isn't that outrageous. It is only
$10 per corner slope.

I bet yellow 2x2x3 extreme slope corners would fetch similar prices.

Frank