 Marketplace / Auctions / 4470
  Re: my first "high bidder backing out on me" eBay experience

(I'm not sure this message belongs in this group?) What I would do: 1. Offer the item to the buyer one last time. 2. Ask the buyer to pay your fees. 3. If the last two fail, reclaim a credit. The other bidders may not bite as: 1. They may think (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: my first "high bidder backing out on me" eBay experience

(...) Yeah, me either. Followups set to .theory. (...) Not really an option for me, since I understand (that he claims) he bid on the Gameboy thinking it was a Color Gameboy (which it isn't) and that his daughter only wants a Color Gameboy. Now (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)