 Marketplace / Auctions / 4458
  Re: my first "high bidder backing out on me" eBay experience

filing a non-paying bidder form for fee credit is a losing battle. BEWARE! The last (and only) time I tried to do this the other party - highest bidder - replied to Ebay stating that I told him not to worry about it (a lie) thus making Ebay have to (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Eugwe Coral wrote in message ... (...) I would still hope that eBay would still refund the difference in fees for what you ultimately got for the item and what they charged based on his bid, since you're telling him that "it's ok" is not telling (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: my first "high bidder backing out on me" eBay experience

(...) Hrmmm.... interesting. Well, he seems sincerely apologetic (replied twice saying so) and has promised to make up whatever difference there may be. Still disappointing, though. (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)