 Marketplace / Auctions / 4330
  Finding Older Lego in Alaska (off topic)

(...) Good luck! I live here and I scour all the stores I can find. However, I'm a castle collector, and from my 1+ years of lurking, I've rather gathered you're not a castle person. So you might have better luck than I do. But come on up to Alaska (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Finding Older Lego in Alaska (off topic)

Well go buy more! ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Tania Clucas wrote in message ... (...) six- (...) a (...) you're (...) Last year, I got a good haul from Alaska. I got pointed to a Tru-Value hardware store, and ordered a ton of pirate stuff, plus a couple other sets. I think the store was in (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Finding Older Lego in Alaska (off topic)

They still might have a Red Beard Runner, but I think the rest of th pirate sets are pretty well cleaned out... Although three #725 popped up recently and I know I had bought all of them... (they claim they don't have any LEGO sets in the "back" so (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)