 Marketplace / Auctions / 4316
    Re: #395 Rolls Royce MIB on eBay —Giulio Ferrari
   Mark Herzberg ha scritto: (...) Don't know much about other sellers. I can only speak about me: I've re-discovered Lego only about one year ago, and I started searching & selling sets regularly a few months ago. And internet is becoming popolar in (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: #395 Rolls Royce MIB on eBay —Mario Ferrari
   (...) of a (...) My brother's explanation is correct. I'd just add that in Italy the small, traditional toy shops NEVER do clearance sales. So they sometimes happen to have some very old stuff in their stock. Things will change in the future: the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)