 Marketplace / Auctions / 4227
    Re: Questionable eBay auction —Julie Krenz
   I don't know the answer to your question, but if this person is being such a stinker (or maybe the bank is the stinker) and you want the item, you might want to try to arrange payment thru bid pay. I haven't used it yet, so I can't (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Questionable eBay auction —Jim Stroot
   (...) The high bidder in one of my recent eBay auctions used BidPay and I'd recommend it. The buyer was located in Australia, and I received payment much faster than if she had sent it snail mail. Now if they can just get the cost and hassle of (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)