 Marketplace / Auctions / 4205
    Re: Turkey Auctions.... —Adam Hoekwater
   (...) I doubt that's why he does it, irritating your bidders is bad business sense. And I'm sure he'll thank you not to make those kind of assumptions about him. Anyway, Kevin, pictures only increase the download times *of the pictures*, so why get (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Turkey Auctions.... —Scott Arthur
      Adam Hoekwater wrote in message ... (...) I do "it" so that all my auctions look similar.... just to remind bidders I have more than 1 lot.... I suppose I should try to make a logo up. Scott A (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Turkey Auctions.... —Kevin Wilson
   (...) Wups: I should know better than to be facetious in a message, someone will always take you seriously. Seriously Adam, of course I know Scott doesn't do it to annoy bidders. But the fact is that extra graphics in auctions (extra to those which (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)