 Marketplace / Auctions / 4203
Re: eBay Auction - "Free" #3438 McDonalds Restaurant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 16:56:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Ben Roller writes:
I've tried to be informative as much as possible (more than some of the #3438
sellers can say) and I was sure to mention Lugnet and S@H.

Perhaps you should add that your offer of a free set is available only to
people who are not yet customers of X.COM.

Will