 Marketplace / Auctions / 4141
Re: FA : Biggest ever palm tree lot?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 09:34:38 GMT

Well all this chatter has meant that this lot is getting more hits  than
any of my other 71 auctions (3 times the average hits). It is even
beating my 8880 - always a good crowd puller:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=244470192

The surprise so far, in terms of hits - not bids, has been the 3 technic
turntables I have up for grabs - these too beat the 8880.

The Turkeys so far are the 5 auctions where I spelt LEGO wrongly:
See one of them here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=244508664

Such is life.

WIth all 72 auctions, I'm collecting my hit data, bid rate and bid
amount data... and will try to provoke some debate (informed or
otherwise) I publish it when the auctions end in a few days time.

Scott A

Scott-A wrote:

FA : Biggest ever palm tree lot?

You decide :