 Marketplace / Auctions / 4138
Re: FA : Biggest ever palm tree lot?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 08:41:29 GMT

I bought a 16 tree lot a while back - Frank and Larry can be grateful because
of that (and I paid a LOT less! Nyahhh!).  :-)

Bruce

I'm far from impartial here, but I'm not surprised with the current price. I'd be
happy to sell them at that price, but I'm sure I estimated they'd go higher than
that when I was making up the lot in question.

Scott A
--

Scott A

My Lego Site : http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/lego/LEGO.htm