 Marketplace / Auctions / 410
  Collection find!!!

Hi All, Just bought a collection of fifty sets, released between 1980 and 1992. I'll probably keep most of the town, the 4005 and the 6000 and as well as the rest once I find out which sets are complete. All came with instructions which the owner (...) (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Collection find!!!

(...) I am seriously interested in all the castle and pirate sets. You can expect an e-mail as soon as I get anywhere near my account (I'm borrowing someone else's www capability over X-mas). Are you planning on auctioning the sets individually, or (...) (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Factoring (Was Re: Collection find!!!

Mark Harrison wrote: <auction listing> Just as a reminder, people in the US that wish to do business with Mark can use me as a factor. I charge 1 dollar extra and take US checks. Contrast that with the normal cost of getting a money order or (...) (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Factoring (Was Re: Collection find!!!

Larry Pieniazek wrote: Grahame of course lives in NZ... :-) (26 years ago, 25-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)