 Marketplace / Auctions / 4009
    Re: AucZILLA XII - Star Wars - taking suggestions —Daniel Moquin
   (...) Gee I guess all you need to do is look how my parts auction is turning out at; <SHAMELESS PLUG> (URL) PLUG> Dan M. PS Feel free to contact me directly. (24 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: AucZILLA XII - Star Wars - taking suggestions —Jason Catena
   (...) Dan, If you are searching for another small programming project, I could suggest generating two reports: one with a list of the items with the highest bid price, and the other of the most overbidded items (where the total quantity of elements (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: AucZILLA XII - Star Wars - taking suggestions —Daniel Moquin
   (...) at; (...) Done! A top ten list (URL)and the other of the most overbidded items (where the total quantity (...) This one would require a little extra programming, but by just taking a look at the auction, I would say minifig torsos, minfig (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)