 Marketplace / Auctions / 3991
  Ebay auctions including supports.

I've opened some new auctions, and will be adding more over the next few days. Please check back often, and happy bidding. (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay auctions including supports.

(...) You know, there's something about that presentation that I just like. It's sort of, well, like lattice girder boudoir photography, with that one laying across the front like that. I think that presentation just isn't stressed enough in these (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay auctions including supports.

LFB wrote about Jodi Neal's auction: (...) Almost always true (though sometimes you see things with 5 lines of misspelled text and no picture going for ridiculous prices). What makes more difference though, I think, is using the most common name for (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay auctions including supports.

(...) Naaa. I think you just need to dial down the medication a bit. (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay auctions including supports.

Speaking of presentation... There was a seller with an AOL account a few weeks ago. Something to the effect of Sexygirl. Well, she had a ton of old toys to auction. The photos she used to show case the items? They were body shots of her, sans head, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)