 Marketplace / Auctions / 3996
Re: Ebay auctions including supports.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 07:46:13 GMT

LFB wrote about Jodi Neal's auction:
I think that presentation just isn't stressed enough in
these sorts of things, and I'll bet you get better bids for it.

Almost always true (though sometimes you see things with 5 lines of
misspelled text and no picture going for ridiculous prices). What makes
more difference though, I think, is using the most common name for the
piece in the title so you get the attention of people who want to buy
them! Calling this auction "black Lego square supports" isn't very
informative.

Kevin
--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com