 Marketplace / Auctions / 398
  Re: Winter Element Auction

Greetings all, I have produced an auction listing which I am posting here as in my past auctions. It's a little rough still due to its spreadsheet origin. I will be posting this full listing much less often than in the past. Please do feel (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Winter Element Auction - many good deals

Greetings, This is a reminder of my auction of over 6000 elements. You can view the listing at (URL) which also includes all the rules and policies that you should need. There are still very good prices on plates, slopes, bricks, minifigures, and (...) (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Winter Element Auction - many good deals

Greetings all, This is a reminder of my auction of over 6000 elements. You can see the listing at (URL) Right now, every item with a bid is now at the (G)oing status. I will be aiming for progressions every couple of days or so. Below is a text (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Winter Element Auction - many good deals

Greetings all, This is a reminder of my auction of over 6000 elements. You can see the listing at (URL) Some items are going2 now and will be sold at the next update. There are also a surprising number of items with no bids and low prices. Swing on (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Winter Element Auction - many good deals

Greetings all, I have just cycled the status of the lots in my Winter Auction and the first batch of items is sold. at (URL) you can view the listing. I think I nailed down a format for displaying all (most really) of the listing without munging it (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Winter Element Auction - many good deals

Hi all, This is a reminder of the element auction at (URL) over 6000 parts. I had some trouble over the weekend, but that's all worked out now and the newest advance cycle is done. There are still many good deals with no bids. (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Winter Element Auction - many good deals

(...) Well, this is another reminder. I've just updated the listing, and a suggestion from a bidder (coupled with my slowly acquiring a clue) has finally yielded a page of items yet to receive a bid. To see this new page go to (URL) If you've looked (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Winter Element Auction - many good deals

(...) more is at good prices and as yet unbid. The following is a text extraction of the listing in case you find it more convenient to work with: PLATES #VALUE! Beige 6 BeigePlates 2x6 $0.60 jbat 0.20 echoi SOLD 3 BeigePlates 2x8 $0.60 jbat 0.50 (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Winter Element Auction - many good deals

Greetings all, This is a reminder of the parts auction at (URL) over 6000 elements. The next cycle of advance has occurred. More lots are sold, bidding remains stiff on the lots of minifigures, and the page of bargain items with no bids is shrinking (...) (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Winter Element Auction - many good deals

(...) The next advance cycle has occurred. There are many items for sale at prices below other current parts auctions. Feel free to drop by and browse. (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)