 Marketplace / Auctions / 439
Re: Winter Element Auction - many good deals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 17:15:34 GMT

Greetings all,

This is a reminder of my auction of over 6000 elements.  You can see the
listing at http://128.206.234.201/wa/  Some items are going2 now and
will be sold at the next update.  There are also a surprising number of
items with no bids and low prices.  Swing on by and snatch up the good
deals.

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks