 Marketplace / Auctions / 3949
3948  |  3950
Subject:
FA [eBay]: Star Wars Parts Lots, Phase I
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 22:26:54 GMT

Hi Everyone-

I’ve put up the following lots on eBay, cobbled together from 4 copies
of 7151 (Sith Infiltrator) and a healthy dose of smaller sets and pieces
from my own collection.  Most have received only opening bids (every lot
started at $1.00)—the grey plates lot, of course, is already up in the
$9 range.  All of these auctions end at around 3am on 23 January.

There will be more lots going up in the next few days, and I’ll post
them as they go up—they include dark grey bricks, light grey wing
plates, and many other goodies from 7151 and my own collection.  I will
also be auctioning off some pieces from Gungan Subs, Naboo Swamps,
Speeder Bikes, and Mos Espa Podraces in the upcoming weeks.

Happy Bidding!

Best

Lindsay

---

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=238822809
Title of item: [LFB] Blue Lego Tiles + Grille Tiles in BULK - mostly
7151 [013]

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=238824179
Title of item: [LFB] Big Round Pieces - Cylinders, Stools [014]

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=238825594
Title of item: [LFB] Lego Star Wars TIE Wing Thingies! [015]

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=238826715
Title of item: [LFB] A Fistful of Mauls - Lego Darth Maul! [016]

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=238827649
Title of item: [LFB] Lego 2xN Gray Plates in Bulk! Wow! [017]

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=238828600
Title of item: [LFB] Lego Gray Medium Slope Bricks Lot! [018]

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=238829377
Title of item: [LFB] Lego Dk Gray 2x2 Inverse Medium Slopes [019]

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=238830232
Title of item: [LFB] New Lego Star Wars Clicking Hinges! [020]

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=238830502
Title of item: [LFB] Lego Star Wars Clicking Hinges #2 [021]
This is a ten-day auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=238831070
Title of item: [LFB] Lego Technic Peg Bricks and 1x2 Beams [022]

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=238832082
Title of item: [LFB] Bulk LARGE Gray Lego Plates !! WOW! [027]
This is a ten-day auction.