 Marketplace / Auctions / 3927
Re: Ebay auction advice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 00:11:03 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general (and only admin.general), Larry Pieniazek writes:
(but meant to write in market.auction and only market.auction)

You're OK!  :)  You could make the text simpler and quicker for people to • read,
though, if you deleted the two sentences below the link (the ones you quoted
above) and made the link text something like "6544 in the LUGNET Set • Database"
or "6544 at LUGNET" or something along those lines.

--Todd

Well, my credits portion is rather elaborate, I see it as a way to generate pr
for the various sites and make it clear what great resources they are. I also
make it pretty darn clear where I got my stuff from and what my policies are.
That last part shows up very positively in my mail and in my feedbacks. I'm
pretty proud of those at this point.

Here are a few sample listings that I am proud of...

Fort legoredo:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=222610357

Supercar:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221713988

Custom Hopper:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=218843966

1775 Airline promo:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=218819406

(current auction) 5561:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=236594090

I recently figured out how to do the background with bricks.
I think it is a nice touch and have received several positive comments
on it.

There is variation but I am overall pleased with it. Note the current
one flogs x.com which I think is a GREAT idea. Free money transfer!
Check it out if you live in the US... I rebate 5 back to people who use
me as their referral.

++Lar