 Marketplace / Auctions / 39
    Auction - brick lots
   Lego Bricks for auction: I’m trying my hand at a small Lego auction for the first time. I am offering the bricks listed below for auction. Every piece is brand new ? has never been in my mouth - or been part of a construction. The number listed is (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

        (canceled) —Christopher L. Weeks

        Re: Auction - brick lots - update —Christopher L. Weeks
   Lego Bricks for auction: I’m trying my hand at a small Lego auction here. I am offering the bricks listed below for auction. Every block is brand new ? has never been in my mouth, or been part of a construction. The number listed is the opening or (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)