 Marketplace / Auctions / 3894
    Classic Space baseplates —James Brown
   I am auctioning off 6 classic baseplates as a single lot for a friend. Rules: This is a going 1, going 2, sold style of auction, with 24 hour advancement. Advancement will start on January 14. After this, the lot will revert to "going 1" with each (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Classic Space baseplates —James Brown
   (...) Well, looks like my experience lines up with other recent .auction experiences...zero interest. :( Auction canceled. James (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)