 Marketplace / Auctions / 3894
3893  |  3895
Subject:
Classic Space baseplates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 06:41:37 GMT

I am auctioning off 6 classic baseplates as a single lot for a friend.

Rules:
This is a going 1, going 2, sold style of auction, with 24 hour advancement.
Advancement will start on January 14.  After this, the lot will revert to
"going 1" with each new bid (until sold).
Proxy bidding will be allowed.
Please submit bids to: galliard@shades-of-night.com
Updates will be posted as a reply to this thread when the lot status changes,
and the losing bidder will be notified by mail.
Minimum increment $1.00, starting bid $5.00

(all are in good to excellent condition with minimal playwear, and no cracks,
breaks, or stress marks)

2 "crater" plates
2 "landing pad" plates, as seen in 928 Galaxy Explorer
2 T-intersection plates, in the same style as the landing pad plates.

Thanks for looking!

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/