 Marketplace / Auctions / 3836
  Is something wrong with eBay?

The main Lego page at eBay is only listing auctions that ended last month. What's going on? Not Y2K-compliant? -- Paul Davidson (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Is something wrong with eBay?

(...) What is going on??? I have the same problem (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Is something wrong with eBay?

(...) When I access the Lego category page here: (URL) get all January auctions. Exactly which page are you looking at, Paul? You could also try a search on lego* (don't forget the *, that gets you the auctions for "legos" as well as Lego) as an (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Is something wrong with eBay?

I was looking at the correct page from my bookmarks, the one you have below. After a while, it began showing current auctions again...then reverted back to December auctions for a while...then went back to current auctions again. -- Paul Davidson (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Paul Davidson wrote in message ... (...) There's lots wrong with ebay: 1) Ridiculous prices, often bordering on the absurd. 2) Bias towards sellers. 3) Inaccurate descriptions of items for with no accompanying punishment. (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Is something wrong with eBay?

(...) Sometimes I agree, sometimes I don't. My first 6769 just went for $130 + shipping. Considering what I paid for it on clearance last year, that strikes me as absurd. Considering they are hard or impossible to find now locally (have no idea (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)