 Marketplace / Auctions / 3804
    Announcement: Non-Ebay New Parts Auction QA1 —Charles Eric McCarthy
   Greetings! As many of you know, the smaller parts auctions that are not on Ebay can contain some excellent bargains. This auction, which I am calling QA1, has approximately 8,000 bricks in about 100 lots, most with low starting bids. Brick (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Auction Cancelled -- do we love Ebay? —Charles Eric McCarthy
   I have cancelled or postponed this auction due to lack of interest. I got *no* bids. I guess I will probably be going to Ebay, but I welcome alternative suggestions. You might say this is due to clearance sales, Lego direct, or whatnot, but the fact (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)