 Marketplace / Auctions / 3804
  Announcement: Non-Ebay New Parts Auction QA1

Greetings! As many of you know, the smaller parts auctions that are not on Ebay can contain some excellent bargains. This auction, which I am calling QA1, has approximately 8,000 bricks in about 100 lots, most with low starting bids. Brick (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Auction Cancelled -- do we love Ebay?

I have cancelled or postponed this auction due to lack of interest. I got *no* bids. I guess I will probably be going to Ebay, but I welcome alternative suggestions. You might say this is due to clearance sales, Lego direct, or whatnot, but the fact (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)