 Marketplace / Auctions / 3766
  [FA] eBay - 8480, 6544, 6397, 4525 and another custom hopper

Just a flog of the above items... go here to see them (URL) were started with one dollar bid amounts. On the 6544 I tried a bit of humor in the listing, we'll see. Like the listing says, I have literally dozens of these and it's tough to even think (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)