 Marketplace / Auctions / 3766
3765  |  3767
Subject:
[FA] eBay - 8480, 6544, 6397, 4525 and another custom hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 05:37:44 GMT

Just a flog of the above items... go here to see them

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=larryp@novera.com

Several were started with one dollar bid amounts.  On the 6544 I tried a
bit of humor in the listing, we'll see. Like the listing says, I have
literally dozens of these and it's tough to even think about selling ONE
of them much less very many.

The custom hopper isn't there yet but will be soon.

PS I found out that if you put a (another?) body tag in your listing,
you can set a background that permeates the entire page, not just the
part you enter... so the eBay generated stuff can be backed as well.
Maybe everyone else knew this but I just figured it out. So natch I went
with white bricks and credited Fibblesnork(tm).