 Marketplace / Auctions / 3640
  Announcing Bill's Monorail auction

Announcing Bill & Doug's Monorail Auction Or: Bill and Doug's 11th Excellent Adve^H^H^Huction. THings have been pretty busy here, but at last I get this started. Included here are 6990, 6991, and two 6399s, as well as other track. I have attempted (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)