 Marketplace / Auctions / 3635
    Re: Split wanted from an eBay lot, or, does anyone have those wheels? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I missed these! Well if you have any more you wnat to sell (if Johnathan changes his mind) let me know. I actually HAVE some of the hubs, quite a few in fact, so just the large tires would be good too... (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Split wanted from an eBay lot, or, does anyone have those wheels? —Bill Katz
   Larry Pieniazek (lar@voyager.net) wrote: : Scott-A wrote: : > : > I've had a few of these wheels (with gray, yellow and white hubs), and I'm : > amazed at the demand for them stateside. Especially, as they have been in : > quite a few sets. I have (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic)