 Marketplace / Auctions / 3524
    Huge Lego Christmas Auction Anouncement!!! —John DiRienzo
    I have several sets for auction in my first auction in several months. These are all listed under a trading partner's eBay name - blondevp12. Over 60 collectible sealed (MISB) and used sets from Castle, Technic, Space, and plenty more! More will be (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Sealed (6073, 6074++) Castles added to HUGE Lego Christmas Auction!!! —John DiRienzo
     With good results thus far in my HUGE Christmas Auction, I have added nearly 50 more sets to the queue! Here is a list of Castle sets on auction now (too many are sealed (MISB) too list here)! I will be selling a complete collection of Castle sets (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Sealed (6277,6286++) Pirates added to HUGE Lego Christmas Auction!!! —John DiRienzo
     With good results thus far in my HUGE Christmas Auction, I have added nearly 50 more sets to the queue! Here is a list of Pirates sets on auction now! I will be selling a complete collection of Castle sets (and then some) during this holiday season, (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Sealed (8859,8872,872++) Technic added to HUGE Lego Christmas Auction!!! —John DiRienzo
   With good results thus far in my HUGE Christmas Auction, I have added nearly 50 more sets to the queue! I have added tons of Pirates and Castle sets. Also, I have added more Technic, Expert Builder and Model Team sets. I have many more sets coming (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)