 Marketplace / Auctions / 349
348  |  350
Subject:
4558 Metroliner auction, update 2.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 01:20:55 GMT

Hi all.

Update 2 now availbale on

http://www.casema.net/~mvangent/lego/

copy included below, for your convenience.

Jasper
------
Hello everyone.

Currently this document is into version Second Update.

I'm auctioning off a nice set of 4558 Metroliner.
The condition can be found here.

The lot includes the described set of 4558, and
a set of 4515 Straight Track. (8 segments, that means.)

I will start the bidding at cost-recovery to
me, and from there on onward, let the best man win!
Offers partly in trade: Check out my wants list.

Oh yeah:
1. format of the auction is G1-G2-Gone.
2. Winner pays Shipping from the Netherlands.
        (I haven't been able to figure out how much it'll be,
          but I'll go out on a limb here and say it'll be $20
          or below. If it turns out to be more, I'll make up
          the difference myself.)
3. Refs: I have one or two refs from non-lego related
trading activities, upon request by the winner.

Item:                   Bid:    :Bidder
1. 4458 Metro Liner     $170    Shawn Buel