 Marketplace / Auctions / 3482
    Re: New usefull feature in eBay —Scott Arthur
   (...) Frank, So, you are now winning so many auctions you actually have to bid against yourself to liven things up? BTW : Does ebay recognize you were the last bidder and only increase your max... or does it actually let you bid against your self? (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: New usefull feature in eBay —Frank Filz
    Scott-A wrote in message ... (...) It just increases your max. Here's what the bid confirmation looks like (with my maximum bid removed to protect the guilty): (...) And here is what it says if I bid something less than my maximum: (...) Frank (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)