 Marketplace / Auctions / 3464
    FA: 1xN Bulk Bricks - Huge quantities —Mike Poindexter
   This is the second round in my bulk brick auction. I have placed several large blocks of bulk bricks for auction on eBay: 2,624 Brand New Bulk Blue 1xN Lego Bricks (URL) Brand New Bulk Red 1xN Lego Bricks (URL) Brand New Bulk Yellow 1xN Lego Bricks (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: FA: 1xN Bulk Bricks - Huge quantities - Fixed links —Mike Poindexter
   I accidentally put the links to my first round of auctions up, which had already closed. Here are the correct links: The current price is significantly lower than historic averages right now. eBay is down until 5:00 am PST on Friday, I believe for (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)