 Marketplace / Auctions / 3450
  Re: 8480 for $330 ?!

(...) If only they knew about www.thetoystore.com they could have saved a packet. Even without the "mega savings" mistake of the other day it's still a good buy. The shipping is the only killer (and what's stopping me, along with the exchange rate!) (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 8480 for $330 ?!

I can get this new in box at a store I stopped in the other day.. if anyone wants them. let me know. They were 159.00 plus tax, plus shipping, if you really need to have one mail me. Though be forewarned, I'd need the money first :( I don't have the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 8480 for $330 ?!

I believe the LEGO outlet store in Potomac Mills Mall, VA has these for $89. I don't know how many they have but I was there earlier this week and the stock on display was dwindling. KL (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 8480 for $330 ?!

And when those run out Zany Brainy has a bazillion of them in each store at $149, although they have been known to spontaneously drop prices on big items from time to time. KL (...) the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 8480 for $330 ?!

The Lego Outlet Store in VA (and probably GA) has them for $89. www.thetoystore.com with shipping and all (even in bulk) would be about $85 and take a month to arrive, no thanks. :) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 8480 for $330 ?!

Jennifer L. Boger wrote in message ... (...) and (...) Don't forget, the VA outlet store will ship! Even with shipping from the LEGO outlet store in VA, the price would still be under $100. It would take less than a week to receive as well. In my (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 8480 for $330 ?!

Zany-Brainy is having a sale beginning tomorrow (12-5-99) and this set is $74.99. They let me take one home for that price today since they had them on the floor already. Brian (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)