 Marketplace / Auctions / 3400
    Ebay Searching —Tom Boucher
   There was a web site somewhere that had a neato deal that would search Ebay for specific themes for you. I had it bookmarked prior to a disk wipeout, and I can't find it. Anyone know what I"m talking bout? (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Ebay Searching —Heather Patey
     (...) Yes, it's on John DiRienzo's page. Here's the URL: (URL) useful, thanks to John for putting it together! Heather Patey St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada Pirate Wench / Brick Detective (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Ebay Searching —David Eaton
   (...) There's also the newly enhanced feature on Kevin Loch's site that lets you search for sets-- on each set's instruction scan page, a search box appears in the upper right hand corner to let you search for that set. Not as dynamic as John (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.shopping)