 Marketplace / Auctions / 3255
    [MN] Green Octagon Bricks, 1x16 Bricks, Grill Bricks, Plates more posted to eBay —Troy Cefaratti
   I've posted a bunch of GREEN parts to eBay and BRICKS. These are from my recent purchase of 10 Aqua Dozers. Look for more Aqua Dozer and Witch's Windship parts soon. My eBay Auctions: (URL) Lego 10 Green 1x16 Bricks [MN] Lego 20 Green 1x2 Grill (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)