 Marketplace / Auctions / 3242
  FA: Lego Chain, Skeletons, Dragons, Witches, Castle Walls

Announcing my first Lego parts auction!!! Please visit my auction website below to see the 124 lots. Unbid lots include; Dark Grey Chain Complete Skeletons Complete Witches Complete Dragons Corner Wall Sections Side Wall Sections Half-Hexagon (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Auction Standings updated

To view the current standings as well as open items please link to the URL below; (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Auction Standings updated 11/16/99

In lugnet.market.auction, Daniel Moquin writes: To view the current standings as well as open items please link to the URL below; (URL) the format has changed slightly to aid in cutting and pasting directly into the email. Hope this helps. (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)