 Marketplace / Auctions / 3186
    Re: New Castle and Pirate sets at Serious Collector —Mike Stanley
   (...) I saw a dozen of them go on eBay yesterday, although that was a dutch auction. (...) conveniently close to my birthday. I could use another 6086, I think. May have to sell that 4558 after all. (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        RE: New Castle and Pirate sets at Serious Collector —Doug Finney
   (...) Weird - the seller is even in the same state I am (Texas, not "mental" or something...) I got mine back in February - conveniently close to my birthday as a matter of fact. (...) I think I'm going to need to sell more stuff myself to pay for (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)