 Marketplace / Auctions / 3187
RE: New Castle and Pirate sets at Serious Collector
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 23:27:33 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:
Doug Finney <dfinney@wt.net> wrote:
Lego Castle - *12* unopened 6009 Black Knights
http://www.seriouscollector.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=A1974

Mmmmm.... why are people suddenly selling these by the dozen?
I saw a dozen of them go on eBay yesterday, although that was a
dutch auction.

Weird - the seller is even in the same state I am (Texas, not "mental"
or something...) I got mine back in February - conveniently close
to my birthday as a matter of fact.

Lego Castle - 6086 Black Knight's Castle - MISB
http://www.seriouscollector.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=A1970

Ah.  20 days to go, which would conveniently put us into December,
conveniently close to my birthday.  I could use another 6086, I
think.  May have to sell that 4558 after all.

I think I'm going to need to sell more stuff myself to pay for all the
new sets I want. Those Ultimate Collector Star Wars sets look sweet!
As others have said, a Millinium Falcon in this line would be well
worth the price.

Doug