 Marketplace / Auctions / 3178
  New Castle and Pirate sets at Serious Collector

I finally got another batch of sets posted at (URL) more than doubled the number of Lego lots. :-) They'll run for three weeks rather than my usual two in order to avoid the pesky Thanksgiving holiday that's fast approaching. All sets are (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: New Castle and Pirate sets at Serious Collector

(...) I saw a dozen of them go on eBay yesterday, although that was a dutch auction. (...) conveniently close to my birthday. I could use another 6086, I think. May have to sell that 4558 after all. (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  RE: New Castle and Pirate sets at Serious Collector

(...) Weird - the seller is even in the same state I am (Texas, not "mental" or something...) I got mine back in February - conveniently close to my birthday as a matter of fact. (...) I think I'm going to need to sell more stuff myself to pay for (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: New Castle and Pirate sets at Serious Collector

Just a reminder I've got several new-in-the-box Castle and Pirate sets up for auction at Serious Collector. Current end date is Saturday except for the lots with no bids yet which will end Thursday unless someone bids on them. Still several good (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)