 Marketplace / Auctions / 3106
    [FA] - eBay - pirate ships , gasNwash, and 1775 "rare" airliner —Larry Pieniazek
   I'm pleased to present 4 lots from the Swan Collection: Three sturdy workhorse ships: 6268 - Renegade Runner 6271 - Imperial Flagship 6274 - Carribean Clipper and a true jewel 6285 - Black Seas Barracuda These are used but Bill Katz and I stand (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: [FA] - eBay - pirate ships , gasNwash, and 1775 "rare" airliner —Larry Pieniazek
   These lots are all currently well below the max that lots similar to these have went for in the past and you're encouraged to take a look and contemplate bidding! The BSB in particular is, I think, priced pretty reasonably. (URL) if you are from the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)