 Marketplace / Auctions / 3167
Re: [FA] - eBay - pirate ships , gasNwash, and 1775 "rare" airliner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 13:39:10 GMT

These lots are all currently well below the max that lots similar to
these have went for in the past and you're encouraged to take a look and
contemplate bidding!

The BSB in particular is, I think, priced pretty reasonably.

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=larryp@novera.com

Note: if you are from the US, I'd prefer it if you do not bid on the
1775, thanks. Although I will of course sell it to whoever wins, it's
intended to be for a non US person who can't get this lot the normal way
by calling S@H (I just ordered another 5 yesterday, they have good
stocks of these...

I was a bit disappointed that we got no bids on the 6397 which is MIB,
it owuld have been MISB except one of the seals broke bringing it from
Boston to Michigan.

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I'm pleased to present 4 lots from the Swan Collection:

Three sturdy workhorse ships:

6268 - Renegade Runner
6271 - Imperial Flagship
6274 - Carribean Clipper

and a true jewel

6285 - Black Seas Barracuda

These are used but Bill Katz and I stand behind them in every way.

I also have on offer a 6397 mint in a box that has one broken seal but
all bags intact. This one was found by Mario Ferarri in Italy, and was
brought over during the recent MindFest

Finally, for your enjoyment, I have on offer a 1775 fresh from S@H. Non
US bidders only on that one, please.

As usual there will be a few blue hoppers too...

Go here:
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=larryp@novera.com

or here:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/larryp@novera.com/

to see it all... and thanks for looking!

I think I'm going to add one of my 5571s but I haven't decided yet.