 Marketplace / Auctions / 3106
  [FA] - eBay - pirate ships , gasNwash, and 1775 "rare" airliner

I'm pleased to present 4 lots from the Swan Collection: Three sturdy workhorse ships: 6268 - Renegade Runner 6271 - Imperial Flagship 6274 - Carribean Clipper and a true jewel 6285 - Black Seas Barracuda These are used but Bill Katz and I stand (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: [FA] - eBay - pirate ships , gasNwash, and 1775 "rare" airliner

These lots are all currently well below the max that lots similar to these have went for in the past and you're encouraged to take a look and contemplate bidding! The BSB in particular is, I think, priced pretty reasonably. (URL) if you are from the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)