 Marketplace / Auctions / 3059
  Quickie Auction: Bulk colors green, black, blue, and yellow

I need to bump up my supply of red and white bricks so its time to break up another bunch of bulk tubs. I'd like to get 10 of 1200 pice tubs (Set 3033) but am open to getting more if there is a large enough demand for theses pieces. I'd like to get (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)