 Marketplace / Auctions / 3055
    Re: Ebay's answer (Re: Another eBay Info Auction) —Frank Filz
   (...) Ok, who is going to put up an auction for information on how to get all these "hard to find" sets. I don't see how this auction substantively differs from Larry's. If eBay is going to selectively enforce rules to support sleazy sellers, we (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

        Reasons for ending an Ebay Auction (Was Re: Ebay's answer) —Richard Franks
    Rather than continually cut+paste parts of the ended@ebay.com automessage, I'll include it here for any future reference. I feel that this auction could be ended for reasons: 1, 8, (16|17) and/or 21 depending on what the information is. Oh, and 26 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)