 Marketplace / Auctions / 2977
  Re: Here is an insane price in an auction

I think this is Tom Stangl's lot. I say bully for him! He started it at a very fair starting bid and all is on the up and up. (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Here is an insane price in an auction

Out of curiousity I checked on the current high bidder, and if you think that is bad check out an auction he previously won. I wish I had that kind of money to blow on Legos! (URL) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Here is an insane price in an auction

(...) Definitely. There's a real difference between some of the high prices on eBay that are caused primarily by sellers taking advantage of buyers' ignorance and those that result from two or more possibly ignorant or just possibly overzealous (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Scott Costello wrote in message ... (...) that (...) 24 parts packs. Still, they aren't nearly as easy to come by as the recently discontinued 5571. I'd value those parts packs a little less than that guy did, but if I really wanted them, I would (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)